Today we are excited to launch support for replacement transactions — speed ups & cancels — for the Polygon Network. This enhances our initial real-time Polygon support and is immediately available to every ecosystem participant.
Replacement Transactions on Polygon
If you are unfamiliar with replacement transactions, here is a quick overview to help you get oriented with speed ups and cancels.
A replacement transaction was detected with the same
input parameters as the transaction being replaced.
A replacement transaction was detected in the mempool with different
input parameters compared to the transaction being replaced.
How to Access Replacement Transactions on Polygon
With the Mempool API & SDK and Notify, you can now support replacement transactions inside of your polygon dapp or trading bot. For developers, this helps you to provide end-users with visibility into their real-time transaction status. For traders, this helps you to track and act on replacement transactions in real-time for addresses that matter to you.
In the event of a replacement transaction, Blocknative will provide you with the
replaceHash so you can seamlessly follow the full end-to-end transaction lifecycle.
And with Mempool Explorer, you can watch Quickswap on Polygon for speed ups and cancels.
Start Building with Blocknative for Polygon Today
Our platform provides Polygon network builders and traders with support for the end-to-end transaction lifecycle, including:
- API and SDK — To gain visibility into how your Polygon-based protocol is being used in the wild.
- Onboard — The most powerful connect wallet button. Support the top web3 wallets and help your users connect to your Polygon-enabled dapp.
- Notify — To deliver in-flight notifications for Polygon transactions.
- Mempool Explorer — To easily build real-time transaction event streams.
- Gas Estimator — Web3's most accurate Polygon gas fee prediction.
- Contract decoding — Out-of-the-box ABI decoding for the Quickswap, Aave, and Aavegotchi Polygon smart contracts. Or upload custom ABIs for any arbitrary Polygon-based smart contract.
Blocknative enables you to build new types of Polygon-based applications. Explore the docs to go hands-on today.
Master the Mempool today.
Blocknative's proven & powerful enterprise-grade infrastructure makes it easy for builders and traders to work with mempool data.Start for free