Now builders and traders can leverage Blocknative's proven real-time infrastructure for reliable transaction settlement on the Polygon network – in addition to Ethereum and Gnosis Chain.
New Capabilities for Polygon Builders
Our platform provides Polygon network builders with support for the end-to-end transaction lifecycle, including:
- API and SDK — To gain visibility into how your Polygon-based protocol is being used in the wild.
- Onboard — The most powerful connect wallet button. Support the top web3 wallets and help your users connect to your Polygon-enabled dapp.
- Notify — To deliver in-flight notifications for Polygon transactions.
Together, this enables you to build new types of Polygon-based applications. Explore the docs to go hands-on today.
Gaining an Edge for Polygon Traders
Our platform provides Polygon network traders with real-time visibility into the status of every in-flight Polygon transaction'. So your existing real-time trading strategies can be readily applied to Polygon network opportunities. Specifically:
- Mempool Explorer — To easily build real-time transaction event streams.
- API and SDK — To integrate Blocknative mempool event streams directly into your trading strategies.
- Contract decoding — Out-of-the-box ABI decoding for the Quickswap, Aave, and Aavegotchi Polygon smart contracts. Or upload custom ABIs for any arbitrary Polygon-based smart contract.
Traders can now enjoy many of the same features and functionality for Polygon that they do on other L1 chains and L2 solutions supported by Blocknative. Get started by creating and saving configurations on Mempool Explorer.
Just Getting Started
Included in this beta release is support for Polygon mainnet on:
Planned future enhances include:
- Support for the Polygon testnet
- Decoding additional contracts
- Gas API support
- And more
Master the Mempool today.
Blocknative's proven & powerful enterprise-grade infrastructure makes it easy for builders and traders to work with mempool data.Start for free